GUIDING PRINCIPLE OF LA LIBERTAD TECHNICAL – VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
Pursuant to Section 14 of the Republic Act No. 9155, otherwise known as “Governance of Basic Education Act of 2001, the school shall protect and promote the rights of its students for quality education and shall take appropriate steps to make such education accessible to all types of learners including the less fortunate, the wild and the ignorant in order to become useful citizens for the progress and development of our community.
All Teachers shall inculcate patriotism and nationalism, foster love of the community, respect for human rights, appreciation of the role of the national heroes in the historical development of the country, teach the rights and duties of citizenship, strengthen ethical and spiritual values, develop moral character and personal discipline, encourage critical and creative thinking, broaden scientific and technological knowledge and promote vocational efficiency.
The School Advisory Council shall take into account the needs and economic conditions of the people in the community. The Council shall encourage active participation and cooperation in the planning and implementation of the projects for the improvement of the school in the next 50 years.
The implementation of the Basic Education in our school shall be guided by the following principles:
- The School Head must exercise instructional leadership and sound administrative management for the effective operation of the school.
- La Libertad TVS must serve the teachers and students as its primary stakeholders.
- The school as the heart of formal education system and the seat of learning must exhaust all ways and means necessary to prevent failures and promote success.
- The parents and the community shall be encouraged for active involvement in the education of every child. The participation and coordination between and among teachers and parents thru conferences , PTA Meetings and home visits must be maximized to maintain harmonious relationship of the stakeholders.
- Voluntarism from all sectors shall be emphasized and encouraged to ensure sustainable growth and improvement of the Educational System in our community.