La Libertad Tech-Voc School
Vision, Mission, Goal & Objectives
La Libertad Technical-Vocational School provides globally competitive students who are academically and vocationally competent through quality education with adequate school facilities and strong partnership with its stakeholders and the community.
La Libertad Technical-Vocational School , a service oriented institution of healthy learning, aims to:
1. Provide an environment of learning where students have opportunities to
develop their multiple intelligences.
2. Train students to become globally competitive.
3. Update the professionalism of teaching through trainings / seminars.
4. Enhance instructional supervision through intensified class
5. Acquire more adequate and quality school equipment, facilities that
should be utilized to the maximum.
6. Strengthen the cooperation with stakeholders in the community.
La Libertad Technical-Vocational School will strive for excellence in order to improve the MPS and to produce globally competitive graduates for the progress and development of the Municipality of La Libertad.
In order to achieve the goals, the school shall perform the following:
1. Develop friendly environment conducive to
teaching and learning.
2. Motivate the students to attend classes regularly.
3. Institutionalize the Learning Management Program.
4. Encourage the teachers to exhaust all ways and means to make
the students learn.
5. Enhance Instructional Supervision to maximize learning.
6. Provide ancillary services in guidance and
7. Harness strong rapport with the stakeholders for the successful \
implementation of the programs and projects of the school.